As Iron Tribe’s President, Jim Cavale’s focus is scaling the Iron Tribe Fitness athlete experience throughout all of its gym markets, leading each of his departments to innovate new growth strategies and engage their respective teams to achieve the brand’s purpose of creating fitness communities that change lives. He is passionate about impacting lives in a positive way in every aspect of his life.
Amanda Johns Vaden is a Senior Partner, Million Dollar Producer, Business Consultant, Executive Coach, and Keynote Speaker at Southwestern Consulting™. Her involvement in Southwestern Consulting™ started in 2006 where she traveled the country working with over one thousand U.S. based sales offices training them on best practices in sales and business.
- As you grow you realize it’s tough to scale anything, especially culture. @JimCavale
- When people are all about purpose and passion, sales sometimes becomes a dirty word. @JimCavale
- At some point you have to say no and let go of controlling every aspect of your life. @JimCavale
- Time management is a system that you use to manage your time, not a tool of productivity. @JimCavale
- Are the items on your to-do list the most important use of your time? @JimCavale
- Create more whitespace on your calendar to free up your mental and creative capacity. @AmandaJohnsSWC
- When you go from one meeting, phone call, and project to the next, you don’t give yourself time to get real tasks done. @AmandaJohnsSWC
- What do you do better than any one else in the world? Don’t get distracted by everything else and do that one thing really well. @JimCavale
- What is your time worth today? @JimCavale
- Put those goals into motion and figure it out along the way. You will never have everything figured out before you start. @AmandaJohnsSWC
- I never want to look back and say, “I didn’t get the most out of myself.” @JimCavale
- The more you help yourself and make yourself better, the more you can help others be better. @JimCavale
If you are interested in partnering with Iron Tribe and opening up a franchise in your area, click here!
The Action Catalyst show is a weekly podcast that Rory Vaden of Southwestern Consulting™ hosts every Wednesday, which is regularly in the Top 25 of Business News Podcasts and has listeners from all around the world. The show shares “insights and inspiration to help you take action”. Each week Rory shares ideas on how to increase your self-discipline and make better use of your time to help you achieve your goals in life. He also interviews one very special expert guest and thought leader every week. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!