Shelly Smith, a Professional Sales Coach here at Southwestern Consulting, is a natural encourager and loves to laugh hard while working hard. She honed her sales and recruiting skills working 9 years with The Southwestern Company selling door-to-door. She is passionate about helping people visualize where they want to go and holding them accountable on the journey there. She has experience in the travel and fundraising industries. Lately, she has been having a blast encouraging a new sketch and improv group that she directs.
Jennifer Bennett has been in the housing market for 25 years. She is currently working at Caliber Home as a Loan representative. Jennifer is dedicated to providing superior service and personal expert guidance throughout the home financing process.
- We had to catch the negative self-talk and change the way she was thinking about her situation. – Shelly Smith
- When you’re in sales, it’s hard to hide what is going on in your personal life. – Jennifer Bennett
- Self-talk is the biggest factor in my positive results. – Jennifer Bennett
- The talks I had with Shelly got me so grounded. – Jennifer Bennett
- I was able to share what was happening both professionally and personally. Shelly helped to redirect my focus. – Jennifer Bennett
- I didn’t realize how many things I was telling myself internally. – Jennifer Bennett
- It’s hard to realize that you are allowing your self-talk to become negative when you’re in the thick of it. – Jennifer Bennett
- It is crazy, it won’t be soon and you now need to start acting as if it isn’t. – Shelly Smith
- I felt a complete lack of control and desperation. -– Jennifer Bennett
- Your thought process is so powerful and affects your sales process. – Jennifer Bennett
- Slowing down self-talk was unbelievably impactful. – Jennifer Bennett
- If you can’t physically change what is happening, then you have to change how you think about it. – Shelly Smith
- Some people don’t change because their identity is wrapped up in the thing they are complaining about. – Shelly Smith
- My biggest obstacle wasn’t my circumstances; it was me. – Jennifer Bennett
- If you believe it long enough, eventually you don’t have to talk yourself into it anymore. – Shelly Smith
- Decide in your heart that you’re willing to fight for whatever you’re after. – Jennifer Bennett
- There is a direct connection between attitude and self-talk. @rory_vaden
- Attitude is simply the way you choose to see things. @rory_vaden
- You have to be able to imagine a life where the problem isn’t there. – Shelly Smith
- Change does not come easy; you have to be willing to fight for it. @rory_vaden
If you interested in a free 1-on-1 call with one of our Professional Sales and Leadership Coaches to help determine if this is a fit for you CLICK HERE.
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Rory Vaden of Southwestern Consulting every Wednesday. The show is regularly in the Top 25 of Business News Podcasts, has listeners from all around the world and shares “insights and inspiration to help you take action.” Each week Rory shares ideas on how to increase your self-discipline and make better use of your time to help you achieve your goals in life. He also interviews special expert guests and thought leaders. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!