Jon Gordon’s best-selling books and talks have inspired readers and audiences around the world. His principles have been put to the test by numerous NFL, NBA, and college coaches and teams, Fortune 500 companies, school districts, hospitals and non-profits. He is the author of The Wall Street Journal bestseller The Energy Bus, The No Complaining Rule, Training Camp, The Shark and The Goldfish, Soup, The Seed and his latest The Positive Dog. Jon and his tips have been featured on The Today Show, CNN, Fox and Friends and in numerous magazines and newspapers. His clients include The Atlanta Falcons, Campbell Soup, Wells Fargo, State Farm, Novartis, Bayer and more. His new book The Carpenter comes out May 27 and is available for pre-sale now!
- @JonGordon11 and I talk about dealing with Energy Vampires who suck the life out of you!
- Our belief and our energy needs to be greater than all of the uncertainty and doubt. - @JonGordon11
- Get early access to @JonGordon11 new book The Carpenter
- The reason we are so busy and stressed is because of fear. - @JonGordon11
- When you love, serve, and care for your customers they end up going to work for you! - @JonGordon11
- When you give you become a conductor for good to happen in the world through you. - @JonGordon11
- True power doesn’t come from accumulating; it comes from giving. - @JonGordon11
Other Show Highlights:
- You can’t out-give God.
- Why generosity and giving might be your best strategy for getting.
- The truth about the “Send Me Information” objection…
- A big announcement about the future direction of my podcast!
Connect with Jon at JonGordon.com.
Servant Selling with Rory Vaden is a weekly podcast that is regularly in the Top 25 of Business News podcasts and has listeners from all around the world. The show shares insights and inspiration for people who believe that selling happens as a byproduct of serving and that “it’s hard to be nervous when your heart’s on service.” Each week Rory shares one idea related to having a Servant Selling Mindset and one practical or technique to use in your sales strategy. Additionally he interviews an expert guest. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!