In this week’s episode of the Action Catalyst Podcast, Rory shares Southwestern Consulting’s tips and techniques to closing without being pushy. He also shares a new opportunity for you learn and grow by joining Southwestern Consulting’s Personal Monthly Mastermind with Rory Vaden. Check out RoryMastermind.com to find out more!
- closing should also never be “hard”, “strong”, “forceful” or “pushy.” @rory_vaden
- Closing should never be talking someone into something they don’t want. @rory_vaden
- Selling is doing everything in your power to help someone determine what is right for them. @rory_vaden
- Create a space where someone feels comfortable to tell you no. They will also feel comfortable to tell you yes. @rory_vaden
- People love to buy but they hate to feel sold. @rory_vaden
- If you’ve done a good job of guiding someone through the buying process, then closing should be a formality. @rory_vaden
- Closing isn’t positive or negative; it’s neutral. @rory_vaden
- Servant Selling is based upon the premise that earning a person’s trust is always more important than making a sale. @rory_vaden
- Sales is about understanding the vision that someone has for their own life and then showing them how it can become possible. @rory_vaden
- We think of salespeople as great talkers but actually the good ones are great listeners. @rory_vaden
- We think of salespeople as those who are selfish but actually the great ones are selfless. @rory_vaden
- Closing is a series of incrementally committal questions. @rory_vaden
- Your confidence is inversely proportionate to your skill. @rory_vaden
- It’s hard to be nervous when your heart is on service.@rory_vaden
- Closing is not about you; it’s about what you can do to help others. @rory_vaden
Interested in training with Rory? Check out RoryMastermind.com to find out how!
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Rory Vaden of Southwestern Consulting every Wednesday. The show is regularly in the Top 25 of Business News Podcasts, has listeners from all around the world and shares “insights and inspiration to help you take action.” Each week Rory shares ideas on how to increase your self-discipline and make better use of your time to help you achieve your goals in life. He also interviews special expert guests and thought leaders. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!