Son of Zig Ziglar and CEO of Ziglar, Inc. Tom joined the Zig Ziglar Corporation in 1987. He shares not only a last name with his father, Zig Ziglar, but he also carries on his philosophy, which is simply, “You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” But rather than try to fill his father’s shoes, Tom has created some of his own! He is boldly taking Ziglar, Inc., into the world of social communities, Twitter, blogs, and live video webcasts to present the tried and true message of hope, integrity and positive thinking to a whole new audience. He keeps Ziglar, Inc. ahead of the times with his innovative leadership. Tom shares his Ziglar writing flair in his core messages and beliefs about business, family, success and the keys to a fulfilling life the Pure and Simple way in his blog at www.TomZiglar.com, as well as in live appearances.
- Zig Ziglar’s son @TomZiglar talks about lessons he learned off stage from his dad.
- Ever wondered what Zig Ziglar was like in his personal life? @TomZiglar shares…
- My dad Zig Ziglar wanted me to know that he wasn’t above making an apology. - @TomZiglar
- @TomZiglar‘s favorite memory of his dad Zig…
- Why Zig Ziglar spent 3 hours reading and studying every day…
- @TomZiglar shares the source of his dad Zig’s favorite quote ‘Help enough other people get what they want and you’ll get what you want’
Other Show Highlights
- 4 Ways to Overcome Your Fear of Missing Out
- 5 People who missed out on becoming rich
- I share a very personal story about my biological father and my real “dad”
The Rory Vaden Show is a weekly podcast that Rory hosts every week which is regularly in the Top 25 of Business News Podcasts and has listeners from all around the world. The show shares “insights and inspiration for movers and shakers in the world of business”™. Each week Rory shares his thoughts on a news topic relevant to business, takes questions from listeners, shares a #DailyDiscipline tip of the week and then interviews an expert guest. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!