Steve Frody, along with wife Shelley, launched officially City2Shore Real Estate in February of 2011. Their passion is helping homeowners keep their homes and prevent foreclosures as well as helping sellers navigate selling their homes successfully. After joining Southwestern Consulting’s Coaching Program, Steve and Shelley have doubled their income, free’d up time for other important things and beat being busy.
Karla Lewis has held many positions over her extensive career mainly focused on sales, service and relationship development. She has a 30+ year sales track record always being a top producer. Karla is an expert in Retail, Service, Non-Profits, Marketing/Media, Event Production and Agriculture. She is most interested in helping people who want to take their lives and careers to the next level and make them MARVELous! Karla is currently working on her first book “Be MARVELous” and enjoys bringing this message to others thru public speaking engagements. Karla has been married to her husband Brad for 25 marvelous years and lives in rural Ohio where they have a grain farm operation. They have 2 grown sons, Ridge and Connor and enjoy traveling, assisting non-profits, spending time with family and just having lots of fun with this great life.
- Be Coachable. Don’t get so wrapped up in money that you forget the people. @
- You have to understand that you can’t be everything to every person. @
- Work on creating balance and focus on the things that are most important. @
- I had to create a “box” of ideal clients. @
- I felt the guilt of passing off lower business to other people on your team. @
- Time management isn’t logical; it’s emotional. @rory_vaden
- Our servant nature often causes us to be overcommitted. @rory_vaden
- As ultra-performers and top producers, lack of trust in others can hold us back. @rory_vaden
- The limiting belief of a leader is that other people won’t be able to do something as well as they can. @rory_vaden
- Delegating is all about the permission of imperfect. @rory_vaden
- Your creed is the overarching purpose of your business. @rory_vaden
- As you clarify your company’s creed you clarify your company’s priorities. @rory_vaden
If you would like to find out more about Sales and Business Coaching request information by Clicking Here!
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Rory Vaden of Southwestern Consulting every Wednesday. The show is regularly in the Top 25 of Business News Podcasts, has listeners from all around the world and shares “insights and inspiration to help you take action.” Each week Rory shares ideas on how to increase your self-discipline and make better use of your time to help you achieve your goals in life. He also interviews special expert guests and thought leaders. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!