Clayton Morris is the weekend anchor for FOX & Friends on The FOX News Channel, husband and father of two (almost three) amazing children. He is a real estate investor with a passion for helping people reach financial freedom.
- There has been a shift in software design towards simplicity. @ClaytonMorris
- Our brain is not meant to house extraneous tasks. @ClaytonMorris
- In today’s digital age our perceived threats are different. @ClaytonMorris
- For most people, we have about 1 “power hour” of true focus and productivity. @ClaytonMorris
- Most of us aren’t pursuing meaningful goals in this digital age and that’s the problem. @ClaytonMorris
- We must allow more space in our lives to pursue our meaningful goals. @ClaytonMorris
- Digital anxiety comes from not knowing where we’re going and what we’re doing. @ClaytonMorris
- The way wealthy people think about money is the same way multipliers think about time. @rory_vaden
- Time is not money- Time is worth way more than money. @rory_vaden
- Automation is to your time what compounding interest is to your money. @rory_vaden
- Rory shares the 5 steps to get out of financial and time debit.
You can find Clayton and learn about the Freedom number by visiting Morrisinvest.com
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Rory Vaden of Southwestern Consulting™ every Wednesday. The show is regularly in the Top 25 of Business News Podcasts, has listeners from all around the world and shares “insights and inspiration to help you take action.” Each week Rory shares ideas on how to increase your self-discipline and make better use of your time to help you achieve your goals in life. He also interviews special expert guests and thought leaders. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!