Rachel Cruze is a seasoned communicator and presenter who has been speaking to groups as large as 10,000 for nearly a decade. The daughter of Dave Ramsey, today she uses the knowledge and experiences from growing up in the Ramsey household to educate America’s students and young adults on the proper ways to handle money and stay out of debt. Rachel is a regularly featured in all genres of national and local media across the country. You can pre-order her newest book, Love Your Life, Not Theirs, at rachelcruze.com.
- Social media has made it easier than ever to compare our lives to others. @rachelcruze
- Comparing ourselves to others is the most damaging money habit we have. @rachelcruze
- Comparisons not only steals your joy, but your paycheck. @rachelcruze
- You end up spending too much money to keep up a lifestyle that you think everyone else is living and you’re missing out on. @rachelcruze
- Social media isn’t all reality – it’s someone else’s highlight reel. @rachelcruze
- Comparison is a battle no one ever wins. @rachelcruze
- If you’re going to live without debt and with less stress and worry, you must form healthy money habits. @rachelcruze
- Either you have to take control of your money, or your money takes control of you. @rachelcruze
- The purpose of a budget is not to limit your freedom, but to give you freedom. @rachelcruze
- It’s never too early or too late to do better with your money. @rachelcruze
- 5 Ways to Stop Comparing Yourself to Others:
- Limit your intake – of materialism.
- Practice Daily Gratitude
- Be Debt Free
- Focus on Giving
- Monitor Investable Income
To pre-order your own copy of Rachel’s book, Love Your Life, Not Theirs, visit rachelcruze.com!