Signature Motivational Speech [45 - 90 minutes]
Success is different for each of us, but the path to get there has the same obstacles: fatigue, rejection, failure, distraction, burnout, complacency, and countless others. And yet there is one common characteristic and one universal trait that virtually every single successful person must have before accomplishing their goals: discipline - the discipline to do the things they don’t want to do. Self-discipline strategist and motivational speaker Rory Vaden shares key insights and erases common misconceptions about how to build lasting self-discipline.
After hearing Rory’s hilarious and compelling speech, your audience will:
- Disregard their fear and take immediate action.
- Develop an awareness of their creative avoidance.
- Stop making excuses and stop procrastinating.
- Engage in happier, healthier, more productive lifestyles.
- Quit looking for shortcuts and get back to work.
- Adopt an overall results-oriented attitude of discipline.
- Be more disciplined and Take the Stairs more often in the mall, the airport, and in