Tom Merritt is a branch manager at Summit Funding, Inc. As a privately owned residential mortgage company operating across the country, their customers enjoy the benefits of working with a mortgage banker that is powerful enough to be a direct endorsed seller/servicer with GNMA & FNMA. This means they process, underwrite, fund, and service your loans – all in house. This enables Summit to speed up the lending process in a more make sense process so our customers close on-time!
Steve Reiner is an expert at helping people remove the emotional hurdles that prevent them from excelling in business and in life. Having personally delivered over 2,500 1:1 sales and leadership consulting calls, he understands how to get the most out of his clients, helping them to break personal belief barriers and achieve their maximum potential. Steve begins this life-changing journey with his clients by helping them to identify their purpose, crystallize their vision and reinforce their desired behavior change with the right self-talk. As an author of the upcoming book Fearless Selling, Steve will equip you to pursue your goals with greater joy, resolve, and effectiveness.
- When you understand the why, you figure out the how. – Steve Reiner
- Purpose is your mission for how you invest your life. – Steve Reiner
- Purpose is bigger than the obstacle. – Steve Reiner
- Purpose is the person you want to be and the impact you want to have. – Steve Reiner
- The more you focus on results, the fewer results you get. – Steve Reiner
- When you focus on purpose, results are the byproduct.
- The biggest reason we have anxiety is due to trying to control things we can’t. – Steve Reiner
- Your purpose must be grounded in service. – Steve Reiner
- In the clarity of your purpose is the absence of your fear. @rory_vaden
- 5 characteristics of a great purpose. @rory_vaden
- A great purpose is useful. @rory_vaden
- A great purpose is universal. @rory_vaden
- A great purpose is Aspirational. @rory_vaden
- A great purpose is formidable. @rory_vaden
- A great purpose is controllable. @rory_vaden
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Rory Vaden of Southwestern Consulting every Wednesday. The show is regularly in the Top 25 of Business News Podcasts, has listeners from all around the world and shares “insights and inspiration to help you take action.” Each week Rory shares ideas on how to increase your self-discipline and make better use of your time to help you achieve your goals in life. He also interviews special expert guests and thought leaders. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!