Behind the fancy job titles, the awards, the TV appearances, and the $1 billion-dollar-business that her company’s service brands do each year, Dina Dwyer-Owens equates her success to having a living by a proven Code of Values. Her first book Live RICH: How to build success in your company and your life with a proven Code of Values has connected with thousands of readers by offering a simple message that in a world of constant change, values can be ever-present. Now in Values, Inc., named one of the Top Ten Business Books from 2015 by Forbes, Dina aims to help inspire more hope for the future by taking the spotlight and shining it on those doing the things she loves to cheer about: living and leading with integrity.
- Live R.I.C.H: Respect, Integrity, Customer Focus and Have fun in the process. @DinaDwyerOwens
- People create the systems and then we coach those systems. @DinaDwyerOwens
- We teach our principle and system to people. Franchising is our vehicle. @DinaDwyerOwens
- Focus on re-earning your position every day in every way. @DinaDwyerOwens
- Continuously strive to maximize customer loyalty. @DinaDwyerOwens
- We always think about systems. If something isn’t working, there isn’t a system or something is broken. @DinaDwyerOwens
- Anytime there is a meeting of 3+ people, in the beginning we are reading our values. @DinaDwyerOwens
- Values driven leadership is not for the faint of heart. @DinaDwyerOwens
- Enforcing vision requires constant vigilance. @DinaDwyerOwens
- The rewards of operating by values are too great to ignore. @DinaDwyerOwens
- @rory_vaden shares steps to creating a company creed or set of values.
Download your free copy of the Create Your Culture workbook by visiting: dinadwyerowens.com
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Rory Vaden of Southwestern Consulting every Wednesday. The show is regularly in the Top 25 of Business News Podcasts, has listeners from all around the world and shares “insights and inspiration to help you take action.” Each week Rory shares ideas on how to increase your self-discipline and make better use of your time to help you achieve your goals in life. He also interviews special expert guests and thought leaders. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!