Andy Andrews, hailed by a New York Times reporter as “someone who has quietly become one of the most influential people in America,” is the author of the New York Times bestsellers How Do You Kill 11 Million People?, The Noticer, and The Traveler’s Gift, and is also an in-demand speaker for the world’s largest organizations. The Noticer and The Traveler’s Gift were featured selections of ABC’s Good Morning America and continue to appear on bestseller lists around the world. His books have been translated into over 25 languages.
Andy has spoken at the request of four different United States presidents and toured military bases around the world, being called upon by the Department of Defense to speak about the principles contained in his books. Arguably, there is no single person on the planet better at weaving subtle yet life-changing lessons into riveting tales of adventure and intrigue — both on paper and on stage. He lives in Orange Beach, Alabama, with his wife, Polly, and their two sons. His latest book, The Noticer Returns, is available everywhere books and ebooks are sold.
- Most of society is after the big picture. @AndyAndrews
- Every big picture you ever create is made up of tiny little pieces. @AndyAndrews
- The Mona Lisa was created with the smallest brush a master had ever used to paint a painting. @AndyAndrews
- Whether you create a masterpiece or a disaster it’s made one tiny brush stroke at a time. @AndyAndrews
- We all compete the same way. @AndyAndrews
- You have to be good from the snap to the whistle. @AndyAndrews
- No matter what industry you’re in, you have to be good at the fundamentals. @AndyAndrews
- Learn how to compete in a way that your competition doesn’t know there’s a game going on. @AndyAndrews
- No matter the industry, YOU are the product. @AndyAndrews
- Ultimately it comes down to the value you bring to people. @AndyAndrews
- There are little things you can do every day that can make your business flourish. @AndyAndrews
- Attitude is the way you choose to see things. @rory_vaden
- How are we performing in-between the plays? @rory_vaden
- Your achievements are a reflection of the value you provide to others. @rory_vaden
- By living well, we inherently provide value to other people. @r0ry_vaden
Find more about Andy and get your copy of The Little Things by visiting: andyandrews.com.
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Rory Vaden of Southwestern Consulting every Wednesday. The show is regularly in the Top 25 of Business News Podcasts, has listeners from all around the world and shares “insights and inspiration to help you take action.” Each week Rory shares ideas on how to increase your self-discipline and make better use of your time to help you achieve your goals in life. He also interviews special expert guests and thought leaders. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!