This week’s podcast is highlighting a life story from one of our Southwestern Consulting™ coaching clients. This week’s client is financial representative, Alex Pace from Northwestern Mutual. Alex is a financial planner, helping individuals, families and businesses put their goals and ambitions into a plan that will make sure they live financially secure.
Elyse graduated from UNC Chapel Hill with a BA in Journalism and Mass Communications. She has been a top producer in all sales positions ever held and has extensive experience in B2B sales, new business development and account management. She is an expert in social selling, as well as leveraging online and offline networking to create a lead generation engine for your sales business. Her life philosophy and training style are both centered around the wisdom of Jim Rohn, who stated that “In order to have more, you have to become more.”
- How can I tell someone something is wrong with their life, when I’m still trying to figure out my own?
- Meditating can have a profound impact on your day by beginning it with positivity.
- Take a second to look back on how far you’ve come and everything you have to be grateful for.
- Make the first conscious thought you have in the morning be one of gratitude and thankfulness. @Rory_Vaden
- You have to be coachable before you can expect to grow. @elysearcher
- There will always be moments where you feel like you aren’t good enough. The key moments are when you overcome it. @Rory_Vaden
- Each man is my superior in some way. – Mark Twain
- It’s not can I learn from this person, it’s what can I learn from this person. @Rory_Vaden
- Don’t try to sell every person. Your product and process isn’t for everyone. Focus on whom it is for. @Rory_Vaden
- Is what your doing life giving or life taking?
- Are we focused on ourselves or focused on others? @elysearcher
- Make a commitment every day to live within your purpose. @elysearcher
- Abundance is thinking about how you can create more for every one. Scarcity is thinking that you have to take from everyone. @Rory_Vaden
- Abundance is being open to create a path where there isn’t one. Scarcity is only seeing what is already there. @Rory_Vaden
Are you interested in partnering with one of our top producing sales or leadership coaches to help you achieve your goals in life? Click here for a free call!
What did you think of today’s podcast? We want to hear your thoughts! Email email@example.com and let us know what you thought.
The Daily Discipline show is a weekly podcast that Rory Vaden of Southwestern Consulting™ hosts every Wednesday, which is regularly in the Top 25 of Business News Podcasts and has listeners from all around the world. The show shares “insights and inspiration for movers and shakers in the world of business”™. Each week Rory shares ideas on how to increase your self-discipline and make better use of your time to help you achieve your goals in life. He also interviews one very special expert guest and thought leader every week. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!