Lolly Daskal is one of the most sought-after executive leadership writers in the world. Her extensive cross-cultural expertise spans 14 countries, six languages and hundreds of companies. As founder and CEO of Lead From Within, her proprietary leadership program is engineered to be a catalyst for leaders who want to enhance performance and make a meaningful difference in their companies, their lives, and the world. Based on a mix of modern philosophy, science, and nearly thirty years coaching top executives, Lolly’s perspective on leadership continues to break new ground and produce exceptional results. Of her many awards and accolades, Lolly was designated a Top-50 Leadership and Management Expert by Inc. magazine. Huffington Post honored Lolly with the title of The Most Inspiring Woman in the World. Her writing has appeared in HBR, Inc.com, Fast Company (Ask The Expert), Huffington Post, and Psychology Today, and others.
- Am I operating out of greatness or am I operating out of the gap?
- Greatness isn’t a destiny only granted to a few; it is a choice available to everyone. @LollyDaskal
- Don’t ask “what do I want to do”, instead ask “who do I want to be” @LollyDaskal
- Who are you being while you are leading and living? @LollyDaskal
- In order to stand in your greatness, you must own all of who you are. @LollyDaskal
- Great leaders have the ability to re-think. @LollyDaskal
- Capabilities plus competence equals confidence. @LollyDaskal
- Show others the greatness possible in their own lives by operating in your own. @rory_vaden
- Rory shares 6 traits to know if you’re operating out of greatness.
Let Lolly know you were listening! Send a tweet to her: @LollyDaskal
Lolly’s proprietary insights are the subject of her new book, The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness, and is available for pre-order here.
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Rory Vaden of Southwestern Consulting every Wednesday. The show is regularly in the Top 25 of Business News Podcasts, has listeners from all around the world and shares “insights and inspiration to help you take action.” Each week Rory shares ideas on how to increase your self-discipline and make better use of your time to help you achieve your goals in life. He also interviews special expert guests and thought leaders. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!