Christy Wright, both entertaining and inspiring, presents messages that educate and give hope to audiences nationwide. As the creator of Business Boutique and through her podcast and sellout live events, Wright has equipped thousands of women to successfully run and grow a business so they can make money doing what they love. Wright is a Certified Business Coach and Ramsey Personality. Since joining Ramsey Solutions in 2009, she has spoken to audiences across the country at women’s conferences, national business conferences and Fortune 500 companies. Her new book, Business Boutique, releases April 2017.
- When people know what selling really is, they can sell with confidence. @ChristyBWright
- When you’re meeting people’s needs and solving their problems, the sale is natural. @ChristyBWright
- Many people don’t have sales simply because they aren’t asking. @ChristyBWright
- It’s easy for us to look in the rearview mirror of our life instead of through the windshield. @ChristyBWright
- The best way to shift guilt is to focus on wherever you are at the moment. @ChristyBWright
- My mom didn’t teach me persistence, she lived it. @ChristyBWright
- More is taught than caught. @DaveRamsey
- You’re not harming your kids by working hard, you’re helping them. @ChristyBWright
- The number one thing that will hold you back is fear. @ChristyBWright
- Fear isn’t a sign you’re doing something bad, it’s a sign you’re doing something bold. @ChristyBWright
- The antidote to fear is action. @ChristyBWright
- You always take the next affordable step. @TheSharkDaymond
Let Christy know you were listing by tweeting her at: @ChristyBWright.
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Rory Vaden of Southwestern Consulting every Wednesday. The show is regularly in the Top 25 of Business News Podcasts, has listeners from all around the world and shares “insights and inspiration to help you take action.” Each week Rory shares ideas on how to increase your self-discipline and make better use of your time to help you achieve your goals in life. He also interviews special expert guests and thought leaders. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!