John Nemo is a #1 Bestselling LinkedIn Author & Trainer. Since 2012, he has helped hundreds of Business Coaches, Consultants, Trainers, Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners, Sales Executives and other professionals across more than 50 different industries leverage LinkedIn to generate nonstop sales leads, clients and revenue. He’s personally rewritten the LinkedIn profiles of Chris Brogan, John Lee Dumas, Bob Burg, Jairek Robbins and many others, and also guest blogs regularly for Inc. Magazine, American City Business Journals and others on all things LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn is the electronic version of your assistant. @JohnNemoPR
- LinkedIn is a virtual assistant that helps you do 1-on-1 personalized marketing. @JohnNemoPR
- People on LinkedIn are in “work mode” and are ready to do business. @JohnNemoPR
- You can pick up conversation icebreakers just by looking at someone’s LinkedIn profile. @JohnNemoPR
- LinkedIn is an efficient way to do marketing to your exact target market. @JohnNemoPR
- The mistake over 99% people make on their LinkedIn profile is that it reads like a resume. @JohnNemoPR
- Create a “client facing profile” by sharing your audience, the services you provide and how you help other achieve their goal. @JohnNemoPR
- “Your customers and clients don’t care about you; they care about themselves.” #DaleCarnegie
- With LinkedIn, the riches are in the niches. @JohnNemoPR
- Get them off of LinkedIn and onto your website so you aren’t relying on LinkedIn to do all your CRM. @JohnNemoPR
- To be successful on LinkedIn, you want to accept every invite from anyone coming in. @JohnNemoPR
- The more people you are connected to on LinkedIn, the bigger your platform. @JohnNemoPR
- Pay attention to the people who are paying attention to you. @JohnNemoPR
- The magic of LinkedIn is within the analytics. @JohnNemoPR
- Google helps you find companies, but LinkedIn helps you find the people within that company. @rory_vaden
- There are people out there that need your service more than you need them to buy. @rory_vaden
Check out LinkedInRiches.com for even more FREE LinkedIn tips.
Click here to learn Southwestern Consulting’s secret to online marketing!
The Action Catalyst is a weekly podcast hosted by Rory Vaden of Southwestern Consulting every Wednesday. The show is regularly in the Top 25 of Business News Podcasts, has listeners from all around the world and shares “insights and inspiration to help you take action.” Each week Rory shares ideas on how to increase your self-discipline and make better use of your time to help you achieve your goals in life. He also interviews special expert guests and thought leaders. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review!